Although you wouldn't know it from the gray misery out my window right now.
Yes, I have fallen off from blogging. But not as much as you think! (I'll explain in a minute.)
In the grand tradition of catch up posts, you get a numbered list. I know, I know. Don't get too excited.
- I bought these boots at a silent auction for the
- Spring break came and went. It was good.
- Kurt continued to be terrified of very small dogs.
built a break zone for Kurt under the stairs. It’s not a cupboard under the
stairs, Jeff would like you to know. Those are bad. This is a break zone. Break
zones are good.
- On a related note, Kurt's meltdowns were getting so amazing that I started filming them and sending them to Jeff so he would know why, for instance, the dishes weren't getting done. But it turns out the kids were then watching said videos over and over on my phone and laughing hysterically, so I stopped.
- I signed up for a class to see if I like health
care administration. I’ll let you know.
- We got new living room furniture!
Our living room looks like this for five minutes a day!
- I grew something!
It's the crocus, not the Buddha.
- On the night we started driving to Washington D.C. to meet my sister, Maria started puking. We did not get to see my sister. (And now I owe her a late birthday call.)We all got the stomach flu. But in between Maria getting sick and the rest of us getting sick, I dragged her to her school's Purim carnival (Hey, I thought she was over it!), and she was the most pathetic bumblebee ever.
- The grandparents came for a visit. And were awesome. They always, always are.
- I had some fabulous days with the kids.
- I had some days where I spent the afternoons staring into the void and wondering what happened to my life. Or passed out on the couch while the kids watched Polar Express or Aristocats for the billionth time.
- I briefly forgot to pay the bill on my jaynespace account, which meant my jaynespace.com link is broken. Now I'm paid up but for the life of me I can't remember what I did to set up the link. And Godaddy's error messages make me feel judged.
- I flirted with Tumblr. Which is a different kind of blogging service/social network. For a while I was posting a picture a day, which is a very doable kind of micro-blogging. But besides Tumblr's iphone app, which is awesome, which made my life complete, and whose design Typepad should be stealing RIGHT NOW, there's nothing I was doing over there that I can't do here. But it you want to see those pictures, click here.