1. I have a nervous giggle, especially when faced with authority figures. The more nervous I am, the more giggly I become. When addressing a border patrol agent yesterday my gigliness reached a level that, according to Jeff, clearly indicated we had a dead hooker and a briefcase full of heroin in our trunk.
2. We need to do something as a family with my parents' ashes, because right now they're hanging out on a table in my brother's living room, both boxes, side by side. Romantic, in a way, I guess. But seriously. We should do something.
3. I look funny in hats.
4. At the age of 36 my husband will still moon a city from a tall building at night without a moment's hesitation.
5. It's a good thing no one on Vancouver Island wants to hire me, because getting my work permit updated is not going to be the simple, cheap project I thought it would be. Time to dig that Canada-shaped hole a little deeper and throw some more money in it!
6. Maria likes Rusty.
7. Kurt thinks that when he goes into an arcade and pushes the buttons on the video games that he's actually controlling what happens on the screen.
8. Sometimes when a hotel's website says that your room will have "a sitting area" they mean a chair.
9. Canada can really heat an indoor pool. Since we moved here I have not been in a heated pool in the United States that felt warm enough.
10. Chili cheese hamburgers with onions are that good.